CHW Consulting is Australia’s largest independent Information Technology, Communications, and Audio Visual technology, consultancies. Since 2003, CHW has completed over 800 major projects across Australia, representing more than $1 billion in technology consulting contracts.
We strive to make technology better and easier to use by providing innovative design solutions across a wide range of industry sectors. Our core business revolves around the design and integration of information technology, communications, and audio-visual services onto a single shared framework.
Senior Consultant – Audio Visual
We are seeking a Senior Consultant with experience in providing audio visual consulting services.
Senior Consultants are responsible for autonomously managing projects from concept design through to commissioning and handover. While managing a project, Senior Consultants engage with clients, architects, service engineers, and other stakeholders on the project. Senior Consultants are expected to guide junior team members on projects and take the lead in managing our in-house drafting resources.
We invest heavily in our consulting team, and you will find ample opportunities to expand your understanding of the different technologies in the market. Only recently our Senior Consulting team returned from InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas, equipped with an awareness of the latest innovations in audio visual technology.
Finally, our team has completed audio visual and communications works for some of Australia’s most prestigious infrastructure projects. Joining our team will provide you with an opportunity to participate in leading projects across Australia. Some recent high-profile project we have completed or are contracted for are as follows:
– City of Casey, Bunjil Place
– Monash University, Learning and Teaching Building
– Victorian Heart Hospital
– Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
– Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre Expansion
– Melbourne Conservatory of Music
– Monash Children’s Hospital
– New Bendigo Hospital
– W Hotel Melbourne
What you need to be successful as a Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant it is expected you will have the following experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience in the Audio Visual industry.
- Experience working as a technology consultant, project manager or in a similar role.
- Experience with audio visual system design and project management, preferably with experience working in the construction industry.
- An understanding of how IT and communications services interface with AV and multimedia systems.
- An understanding of AV technologies, vendors, systems and integration in commercial settings
- Experience developing project briefs, project plans, technical briefs, and proposals for work.
- Experience workshopping client requirements and calculating estimates of resource, time, and
- Experience with contractor or supplier tendering, engagement, and management.
- Experience in working on construction projects.
While formal qualifications for the position are not mandatory, technical and industry qualifications will be favourable. Also, the successful candidate will be expected to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At CHW Consulting we’re looking for people who want to build their career with us. If this sounds like you, please submit an updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
If your application is successful, you will be shortlisted and contacted by a member of our team to arrange an interview. Please do not call our office regarding the status of your application. if you are successful, we will contact you.