CHW was engaged by the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs in Bahrain to provide AV Consultancy Services for the Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR).
CHW had already been involved in the design and project management of AV and ICT systems in the Justice sector across Australia and internationally, enabling us to adequately support the development of the BCDR.
CHW’s role involves the detailed design and documentation of fully integrated AV systems in the chamber’s mediation room, arbitration rooms and official offices.
To ensure a fully functional, seamlessly integrated and user friendly interface, our solution will include:
- Videoconferencing including high definition LCD displays, cameras, and document cameras;
- Video recording capabilities (FTR, DVD etc.);
- Audio recording facilities with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) technology;
- HD Presentation systems;
- Collaboration systems;
- Teleconferencing through VC Codec; and
- Simultaneous interpreting systems.
As part of the project we also committed to providing a detailed documentation of network requirements, and technical and non-technical user guides for the court room systems.