Loreto Mandeville Hall – Mandeville Centre Development
In 2015, CHW Consulting was engaged as the AV design consultants for the Mandeville Centre Development at Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak.
Loreto Schools have been educating young women all over the world for over 400 years and the new Mandeville Centre is an essential investment into the vitality of the School. It is a focal point for the school community, in function and location, acting as a link to all school operations.
With AV technology playing an integral role in fostering the growth and development of students in the 21st century, CHW understood that the design of AV systems needed to exceed expectations and deliver industry leading design solutions.
As a result, our design, documentation and project management of AV systems provided Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak with:
- 1 x 150 seat Lecture Theatre with videoconferencing;
- 1 x Classrooms with videoconferencing;
- 5 x Classrooms with 80” flat panel displays
- Wireless AV presentation systems in all spaces;
- 3 x Classrooms with 65” and 80” interactive flat panel displays; and
- 8 x Digital signage displays.
Critically, CHW was able to implement a technology design which aligned with Loreto’s vision for a technologically progressive secondary education.