Complex construction projects are often complimented by highly complex IT systems. But how can you be sure your information technology system is capable of achieving your business objectives?
The IT space is often fast paced and constantly evolving, so getting the right value for your budget is increasingly difficult.
Our specialist ICT Consultants have the technical knowledge to support your project in the design and delivery of highly complex IT systems, and ensure their alignment with your project cost, timeline, and objectives.
Some of the complex systems our ICT Consultants have delivered include:
- VoIP, Unified Communications, Collaboration and Video Conferencing
- Highly Available Converged Multi-Tenant and/or Multi-Use Networks supporting a variety of complex systems such as Voice, Data, Video, Clinical, Audio Visual and Building Control Systems
- Traditional Wide, Campus and Local Area Networks
- High Density Wireless Local Area Networks supporting a high volume of connections and services such as video streaming and RTLS
- Highly accurate Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) for asset tracking, personal duress and infant protection
- High Density Server and Storage Area Networks (SAN) solutions
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Solutions
- Data Centre layout and design
- Mission Critical Systems Integration and messaging solutions e.g. Building Management, Nurse Call and Mobile Duress
Our ICT Consultants have the skills and experience to engage and communicate at all levels within an organisation from company executives and directors, project directors and mangers through to operational staff. Being able to engage at all levels within an organisation ensures CHW fully understands our customers’ requirements from top to bottom, ultimately providing complete client satisfaction.
Read through our previous IT projects here.